Part #: 79514
LED REMOTE CONTROL LIGHT
The 7951 Golight Radioray is a 65 Watt motorized spotlight that operates with a handheld wireless remote control. This particular model is available in black and is magnetically mounted with a removable shoe base. It produces a wide spot beam with an effective working beam of 700 feet and has a 5 million candlepower rating.
The 7951 Golight Radioray is designed for use in all weather conditions and produces 1,300 lumens of intense light output. These units feature remote control operation that allows users to rotate the light 370 degrees with a hard stop and to adjust vertical tilt through 135 degrees. Remote operation is provided by one handheld wireless remote controller that operates over a radio frequency of 433 MHz. This remote includes an internal 12-volt battery rated at 1 year of operation and a single red LED to indicate remote control activity. The remote controller has a range of up to 100 feet and will operate through walls, within structures, and in vehicles. The remote is constructed of polycarbonate with rubber push pad buttons for weatherproof durability and can be user programmed to operate one or several lights simultaneously. Remotes are 3 inches long by 2 inches wide by 3/8 inch thick.
Golight Radioray Features
- Weather Proof Lamp and Remote Control
- Remote Control Programmable with More than 60,000 Possible Channels. Remotes Can be Programmed to Control One Golight or Several
- R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Certified
- Remote Control Range up to 100 Feet
- Automotive Grade 12 Volt D.C. High Torque Motor
- Weatherproof Connectors Meet OEM Vehicle Manufacturer Specifications
- Meets Marine Standards for Fresh Water and Saltwater Use
- 1,300 Lumen, 700 Foot Beam Length
- 12 Volt DC 5.5 amps Draw