6 TON IN-LINE CRIMPERS
The EK425LX is operated with one hand, leaving the other hand free to position the cable and connector. Equipped with Bluetooth™ Communication enabled via the Greenlee Gator Eye app. Features LED display screen communicating pressure and battery levels as well as tool diagnostics with real-time tool feedback.
- The crimping jaws open wide to fit easily over connectors
- In-line tool style is lightweight and very easy to control
- To help prepare for a crimp, the jaws can be jogged closed until they just grip the connector, allowing the operator to position the cable in the connector before finishing the crimp
- The EK425LX will complete about 325 crimps per battery charge on 4/0 AWG splices
- When a crimp is fully completed, the EK425LX signals the operator by automatically opening the jaws
- It is then ready to make the next crimp
- And, when the crimping jaws need to be opened before a crimp is complete, the operator can simply push a button on the back side of the tool
- Intelligent Crimping System Technology includes a pressure sensor that monitors the crimping force of each crimp and provides the operator a visual and audible alert if the force is belows specifications
Kit includes: Tool, (2) Lithium-ion batteries, charger, and case.