Part #: EK12IDLX12
12 Ton Indent Crimper
The EK12IDLX11 has a flip open crimping head that will will allow crimping of 4 AWG - 1000 kcmil copper or 6 AWG - 1000 kcmil aluminum with no dies to change. It is equipped with Bluetooth™ Communication enabled via the Greenlee Gator Eye app. Features LED display screen communicating pressure and battery levels as well as tool diagnostics with real-time tool feedback.
- Dieless indent style crimping head does not require interchangeable crimping dies
- Intelligent Crimping System Technology includes a pressure sensor that monitors the crimping force of each crimp and provides the operator a visual and audible alert if the force is below specifications
- State of the art 18V lithium ion (Li-ion) battery provides 70% more cycles per charge and faster cycle times
- Automatic Retraction Stop (ARS) which retracts the ram just enough to get ready for the next cycle saving time and energy
- LED light provides the operator with the battery charge and tool maintenance status
- Two-stage hydraulic system provides fast advance and power speeds, saving time
- Forward handle position improves tool balance
- One trigger controls all tool functions
- Crimping head rotates 350°
- Tools automatically retract when the crimping cycle is complete
- Overmolded tacky grip areas make gripping the tool easier and more comfortable
- LED work light illuminates dark work areas
Kit includes: Tool, (2) Lithium-ion batteries, charger, and case.