Part #: 2007
DUAL REMOTE CONTROL LIGHT
The 2007 Golight Radioray Remote Control Spotlight with Dual Wireless Remotes produces a 1,300 lumen light beam capable of reaching over 700 feet in distance. This 65 watt Golight offers wireless remote pan and tilt control, a portable handheld remote control, a wireless dash mount remote control and a housing finished in a durable white finish. This Golight is weatherproof with a weatherproof remote control and operates with 12 Volt DC.
The 2007 Golight Radioray is designed for use in all weather conditions and produces 1,300 lumens of intense light output. These units feature dual wireless remote control operation that allows users to rotate the light 370 degrees with a hard stop and to adjust vertical tilt through 135 degrees. Remote operation is provided by dual wireless remote controllers that operate over a radio frequency of 433 MHz. This spotlight includes one handheld wireless remote and one dash mount wireless remote. These remotes include an internal 12-volt battery rated at 1 year of operation and a single red LED to indicate remote control activity. Each remote controller has a range of up to 100 feet and will operate through walls, within structures, and in vehicles. The remotes are constructed of polycarbonate with rubber push pad buttons for weatherproof durability and can be user programmed to operate one or several lights simultaneously.
- Weather Proof Lamp and Remote Control.
- Dual Remote Controllers Programmable with More than 60,000 Possible Channels. Remotes Can be Programmed to Control One Golight or Several
- R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Certified.
- Remote Control Range up to 100 Feet.
- Automotive Grade 12 Volt D.C. High Torque Motor.
- Weatherproof Connectors Meet OEM Vehicle Manufacturer Specifications
- Meets Marine Standards for Fresh Water and Saltwater Use.
- 1,300 Lumens, 700 Foot Beam Length
- 12 Volt DC 5.5 amps Draw.
Call to Order 630-860-5666