Part #: 30006-0092
Dillon 15,000 lb. 5" Dial Analog Dynamometer
Accurately displays weight in any direction within 0.5% of full scale. Dynamometers/load cell/load links are instruments that display the tension force exerted between two attached shackles. They are generally used to determine the tension in a line or suspended weight.
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of full scale capacity for precise data.
- Broadest range of capacities and resolutions are certain to fit your needs
- Wide temperature range for use in nearly any environment (-50 to 140°F / -45 to 60°C)
- Largest safety factor for overload protection and long life
- No batteries required
- Dial size choice for best in portability or visibility
- Anti-parallax dial and pointer produce accurate readings from any perspective
- Maximum hand retains peak load point and is easily reset
- High strength case resists heavy blows
- Generous shackle openings mate with most hooks and hardware
- High specification materials on all load components. Heat treated to tight tolerances
- Newton capacities available upon request. Consult factory for information.
- NIST Traceable Certificate Included
- 2 Year Warranty
- CE Certified